The acarya's lover!




Lastest News!

(English and Spanish version)

Recently, Prisni Dasi Maharani, one of the senior devotees of the VRINDA Mission posted a revealing message on her Facebook page. Such a message, as well as its entire profile in the social network, was immediately deleted. We believe that she is suffering strong emotional pressure, as well as threats, from all of Mr. Ulrich Harlan's followers. We are trying to communicate urgently with her.

This is an English translation of her message, which originally reveals so much spontaneity and simplicity. Read it carefully, please. Share it and don't keep quiet. Do not be an accomplice!


Prisni message for gurudeva.

If someone who is close to him gives this message Ill be grateful because I cannot communicate with him and his secretaries don't give him my note. I’m going to write him by this means in order to see if he deigns to reply me, because there are many things to clarify. Id not like to do it through this medium since people don’t take care of others’ problems. But it's about a community, about values, about always moving forward with the truth. I’m very aware of what I’m writing here and if anyone wants to know what this message is about, I can gladly explain it.

More than 25 years ago… I no longer want to continue with more lies or trickeries; this whole thing is not good for my health. I apologize to those who really consider my friends inside this community. I know that there are some people who will appreciate me for what I’m, but there are other people who only hate me because I never submitted to anyone's whims and I have never been a blind or fanatical follower. From the beginning of my spiritual life I accepted this process with great seriousness, and from the beginning I have seen everything without denying reality. I never accepted this process to get rich. After 25 years of service I have absolutely nothing; I’m not like many of those who, having just few years of service, have achieved a good material position. I’m not saying all this because I feel envious, no; everyone knows why they come to Krishna consciousness. But I can no longer keep silent. If Krishna is using me for this particular service, I’m deeply sorry, but I learned to love with all my soul that person who is my spiritual master and the guru of many others. If I accepted everything that happened between us, it was precisely because of all the love I felt for him. I only accepted him when in my heart I felt that I could no longer love him only as my teacher but as the man I longed for. I was very sincere with him and didn't expect him to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to be honest with him, but he reciprocated my feelings as a man who also loved me. From that moment I began my love affair with him. This is why I apologize if someone feels bad, but no one can judge another person's feelings. I was not with him to get benefits or to be in better material conditions, I was with him because I love him. From that moment I accepted him as my everythingmy husband, my guru and much more, because I have always been sincere and honest in my romantic relationships.

There were many years in this relationship. Because of what happened with Radha-kunda, I became very jealous as any woman in love would be upset if she is deceived. This event complicated our relationship. Now he wants to restart his life, make things better and that's why he is sending me to the material world without any compassion; and worse, he does this when I’m with my life completely shattered. This seems very unfair, so I cannot keep silent about many years of service, many years of fidelity. I just wish that by reading this message he reconsiders a bit and realizes how unfair he is being with me and himself. I know that at the bottom of his heart he is also suffering, because while trying to take responsibility for his community he cannot be happy or sincere in his feelings. That is why he is choosing the easiest thing—to make me disappear from his life.

My dear gurudeva, I’m writing this with all my heart and hoping that all these facts will be for the benefit of many people and both of us. Nothing is more important than chase after truth and make a sincere process, without lies or deceits. I just want to tell him that if I dared to write this message here it was just because he gave me no choice. And I regard this as Krishna’s arrangement, for Krishna is the controller of everything. I have tried to fix things many times; I have tried to achieve something harmonious so as not to damage my faith or that of others. But I don't know what happens to him. I know he can't deny anything I'm saying because we had a very nice relationship, a very loving one. I know that in his heart he always needs a lot of love and care, but the way he intended to obtain it, secretly, is not right way. Scriptures say if a man is attracted to women it is better for him to marry because thus he will be able to control his lust and serve in the mode of goodness. I didn't fall in love with his physical form; I fell in love with his soul. Maybe Krishna wanted this to happen this way in the actual life. I don't regret what happened between the two of us because we both behaved like two mature people.

I'm leaving but I still love him. And I hope that one day he'll understand that it is not right to play with a woman's emotions. He himself teaches that devotees must be accountable to their actions and doesn't tolerate that men make fun of women. I have seen how he punished men and even forced them to be responsible. I just want to make clear my sad story and why I’m leaving this community. Maybe nobody cares about all this; each person will judge the facts in their own way. All this is a great test for many devotees and for myself also because I experienced first-hand. By Krishna's mercy I have been able to cope with all this and then move forward with my head up high. Because my story was a great love story, a bit unfair but a great love story after all.

Many people are already asking me to delete this message and reconsider. Now I realize the supposed sincerity or honesty of my spiritual brothers, since many are quick to judge but slow to analyze and realize the meaning of my words. My words are my feelings; what I want to express is not hatred or resentment but a great desire to forgive, accept and understand that we are in this life to learn, recognize our mistakes and heal ourselves.

Through this message I intend to end blackmails, murmurings and imaginary situations. I know that many people know much of this story, especially gurudeva’s secretaries like Panchatattva and gurudeva Atulananda and all who have access to confidential information. Although this information was not so confidential, because if one is aware of his actions, if one knows what he is doing and doesn't want things like this to happen to him—what is happening now—then he must stay in a confidential circle. Any man of the material world who acts in secret does it intelligently so that no one suspects anything. But in this case it was not so, because Panchatattva knows very well that gurudeva wrote me many letters and that I replied him. And in India many devotees know about it, like Maharaj Madhusudana and many other sannyasis; and also many others mothers with whom I shared my life knew it, because in one way or another I had to reveal my mind. It was a burden too big for me alone, it was unfair. Now I just want everyone to know the truth of this relationship which maybe nobody cares, but we are a community that always wants to know the truth and not continue with gossip.

Only Krishna knows what will happen in the future. The most important thing is that I have not sought intermediaries to publish this message and I’m not allied to anyone. The guide of my life has always been my own thoughts and nobody is manipulating me. Ultimately, gurudeva himself wants the truth comes to light because that would end the blackmails. He is a follower of the truth, so continuing to carry all this weight is not fair. I don't know if he has more secrets in his life. Maybe only he and his closest friends know them, I can only talk about what happened in my life with him, I can testify to all this without any lie. This was what happened between the two of us. Each person will judge according to their view.

I’m leaving this community, but not because I want to forget Krishna or my principles, no; for me values are very important. Many things that my master told me I'll put into practice wherever I go. But the truth always has to be ahead; the lies, the trickeries only cause a lot of pain and sorrows. Gurudeva himself says he doesn't want people to suffer because of him, but he has already done too many stupidities and is causing many to suffer because of his misbehavior.



















.
¡Ultimas Noticias!

Recientemente, Prisni Dasi Maharani, una de las principales devotas de la misión VRINDA, publicó un revelador mensaje en su página de Facebook. Su mensaje, así como todo su perfil en esa red social, se eliminó de inmediato. Creemos que ella está sufriendo una fuerte presión emocional, así como amenazas, por parte de todos los seguidores del Sr. Ulrich Harlan. Estamos tratando de comunicarnos de forma urgente con ella.

Este es su mensaje tal y como fue escrito en su muro, el mismo revela mucha espontaneidad y simplicidad. Léanlo atentamente, por favor. Compártanlo y no se queden calladas. ¡No sean cómplices!



(…) n mensaje de parte de prisni a gurudeva .si alguno de los mas cercanos se lo puede hacer llegar pues les agradesco ya que no tengo acceso a su comunicacion y sus secretarios tampoco lo pasan voy a escribirle por este medio para ver si se digna a responder pues hay muchas cosas que aclarar y no me gustaria hacerlas por este medio porque a nadie le incumben los problemas de nadie pero se trata de una comunidad se trata de valores se trata de ir siempre adelante con la verdad ......soy muy consciente de lo que estoy escribiendo y si alguien quiere preguntarme de que se trata este mensaje con mucho gusto les puedo aclarar pues mas de 25 anios no quiero seguir con mas mentiras ni enganios no es bueno para la salud les pido disculpas a quienes realmente considero mis amigos en esta comunidad pues se que algunos me llegaron apreciar por lo que soy como otros solo me odian porque nunca me someti a los caprichos de nadie ni tampoco he sido seguidora ciega ni fanatica tome este proceso muy en serio desde que comence mi vida espiritual sin ser ciega ante todo lo que vi desde un principio no estuve aqui en este proceso para hacerme rica pues despues de 25 anios no tengo absolutamente nada como muchos de los que incluso llevan pocos anios y materialmente estan muy bien y no lo digo porque sienta envidia pues cada quien sabe a que viene a la conciencia de krisnha pero no puedo callar mas y si krisnha me esta utilizando para este servicio lo siento en el alma porque realmente ese ser que es mi maestro espiritual y el de muchos aprendi a quererlo con toda mi alma y si acepte todo lo que paso entre nosotros precisamente por todo el amor que le tenia y solo lo acepte cuando en mi corazon senti que ya no lo podia querer solo como mi maestro si no como el hombre que amaba y fui muy sincera con el no esperando que el me correspondiera tan solo queria ser honesta pero el me corespondio como un hombre que tambien me amaba y desde ahi comence mis amorios con el y es por esto que pido disculpas si alguien se siente mal por esto pero los sentimientos nadie los puede juzgar y no estuve con el solo para aprovecharme ni tampoco para estar en mejores condiciones estuve con el porque lo amo y desde ese momento acepte como mi todo esposo guru y mucho mas porque siempre he sido sincera y honesta con mis relaciones sentimentales fueron muchos anios y a raiz de lo de radha kundha me llene de celos y por supuesto como toda mujer enamorada no le gusta que la enganien ,,,pero esto complico la relacion y ahora que quiere comenzar de nuevo hacer las cosas mejor me manda a mi sin compasion al mundo material y lo peor con mi vida completamente destrozada esto me parece muy injusto por eso no puedo seguir callando muchos anios de servicio muchos anios de fidelidad solo deseo que con este mensaje el recapacite un poco y se de cuenta de lo injusto que esta siendo conmigo y con el mismo porque se que en el fondo de su corazon tambien sufre porque siente que por tan solo querer responderle a una comunidad no puede ser feliz ni sincero con sus sentimientos y opta por lo mas facil desaparecerme de su vida .....asi que mi querido gurudeva esto se lo escribo con todo mi corazon y esperando que todo esto sea para el beneficio de muchos y de nosotros mismos pues nada es tan importante como seguir la verdad un proceso sincero sin mentiras ni enganios .....solo quiero decirle que si me atrevi a escribir por este medio fue precisamente porque el no me dio otra opcion y lo veo como areglos de krisnha pues krisnha es el controlador de todo y trate de armonizar muchas veces y llegar a algo armoniozo que no danaria ni la fe mia ni la fe de los demas pero no se que le pasa yo se que nada de lo que yo estoy diciendo el lo puede negar porque tuvimos una relacion muy linda muy amorosa y se que el en el fondo necesita siempre de mucho carinio de mucho cuidado pero la manera que el pretendia hacerlo no es la correcta en secreto ... las escrituras dicen si hay deseos de estar con una mujer lo mejor es casarse asi de esa manera se controla la lujuria y se sirve en bondad no me enamore de su forma me enamore de su alma pero si en esta vida krisha queria que las cosas fueran asi yo no me arepiento tampoco de nada de lo que paso entre nosotros dos porque actuamos como dos personas maduras ..y me voy queriendolo .y esperando algun dia comprenda que con los sentimientos de una mujer no se juega el mismo ensenia que los devotos deben ser responsables ante sus actos y no tolera que ningun hombre se burle de una mujer en un pasado yo misma vi como los castigaba y hasta los obligaba a responder .... solo quiero dejar en claro mi triste historia y el porque me estoy yendo de esta comunidad a lo mejor a nadie le importe a lo mejor cada quien juzgara a su manera ,,,esto es una gran prueba para muchos y para mi misma porque ami me toco en carne propia viri todo esto ..pero por misericordia de krisnha puedo asimilar todo y seguir adelante con mi frente en alto porque mi historia fue una gran historia de amor un poco injusta pero una gran historia de amor .. muchos me estan pidiendo que elimine el mensaje que recapacite aqui puedo darme cuenta del aprecio de la sinceridad de la honestidad de mis hermanos espirituales muchos son rapidos en juzgar pero tardos para analizar y darsen cuenta del sentido de las palabras y mas cuando llevan su sentimiento o lo que se quiere expresar no es odio ni resentimiento mas bien un gran deseo de perdonar de aceptar y de llegar a comprender que estamos en esta vida para aprender para reconocer nuestros errores y para sanarnos ...con este mensaje pretendo que se acaben las manipulaciones los murmuraciones e imaginaciones se que muchos conocen gran parte de esta historia y sobre todo loss secretarios de gurudeva como el p panchatatwa gurudeva atulananda y todos los que tienen acceso a informacion confidencial pero ni tan confidencial porque si uno es muy conciente de sus actos y sabe lo que esta haciendo y no quiere que le sucedan estas cosas como por ejemplo esto que surjio ahora pues se mantiene en un circulo confidencial p cualquier hombre del mundo material que hace sus cosas a escondidas en secreto lo hace de una manera inteligente que nadie sospeche nada pero en este caso no fue asi panchatatwa sabe de todas las cartas que el me escribia y yo tambien y en india muchos lo saben maharaj madhusudana tambien muchos sanyasis y muchas madres con las que comparti y de una u otra manera tenia que revelar mi mente una carga tan grande para mi sola era injusto .....ahora solo pretendo que todos sepan la verdad de esta relacion que se que a nadie le importa pero como somos comunidad todos pedimos siempre saber la verdad y no andar en chismorreos ....lo que suceda de aqui para allla solo krisnha lo sabe lo mas importante no he buscado intermediarios para publicar esto ni me estoy aliando a nadie siempre he tenido mi propio criterio en mi vida con todo y nadie me esta manipulando en el fondo el mismo gurudeva quiere que la verdad salga a la luz asi se acaban las propias manipulaciones contra el mismo ya qu el es un seguidor de la verdad y seguir con tanto peso no es justo ..no se si habran mas secretos en su vida a lo mejor solo el y sus masintimos lo sabran por mi lado esto ocurrio en mi vida personal con el y de esto puedo dar testimonio sin ninguna mentira de lo que hubo entre nosotros dos ...queda al criterio de cada quien ..al fin yo me estoy yendo de esta comunidad no porque qiuiera olvidarme de krisnha ni de mis principios al contrario p[ara mi los valores son muy importantes y muchas cosas de las que escuche siempre de mi maestro las pondre en practica donde quiera que vaya pero la verdad siempre adelante las mentiras el enganio solo causan mucho dolor y tristezas .....y el mismo dice que no quiere que nadie sufra por su culpa pero ha echo tantas estupideces que a muchos tiene sufriendo por su mal comportamiento .......





***

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo fue el primero devoto a predicar la religion Hare Krishna in Sud America y de casualidad encontre Aurelio (Atulananda in las cailles de Buanos Aires y lo ice devoto ..despues me enamore de my esposa me case y tuve 4 lindos ninos ahora adultos ...nunca estuve hypocrita .Es un engagno terrible que Paramavaiti cometio teniendo un amante in secreto ...y siguindo vestiendose de sanyasin...siguindo reciviendo adoration de sus discipulos ...dehando que le lavaba los pies ...dehando que sus discipulos bebe la mugre de sus pies ...dehando que sus discipulos sigueran adorando sus photos ...ES UN HYPOCRITA DE LO MAS BAHO ...que no tiene ningun realization spiritual ...que no puede ayudar a nadia a desallroyar amor para DIOS ...Un sin verguensa ..nada mas ..un engagnador ...un ladron que toma dinero de los povre discipulos que se dedicaron anos a collectar in las cailles de Sud America ...inclusivo Natalie Rikeros que se suicido pensando que no era sufficiente pura para servir Paramavaiti y Atulananda ....Que tristesa de ver un tal engagno por conservar su pequegno poder ...su entrada de dinero ...su deseo de ser adorado como GURU .Es verdad que pudo acer grande servicios in el pasado pero no es una excusa para seguir engagnando su discipulos ..ESO TIENE QUE TERMINAR YA ....Y me voy ayudar a que se aga la LUZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. El falso poder, engaños, mentiras siempre de una u otra manera serán confrontadas y finalmente descubiertas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pobre MUJER. Y ese degenerado no tiene ningun sentimiento.
    Lo que da pena es que adhulananda no haga nada. Que pasa. También tiene novias?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No especule tanto señor. El degenerado es usted que juzga tan rápido y sin averiguar bien. Dediquese a vivir su vida y deje en paz la vida de los demás. Yo soy Prisni devi dasi, y no soy ninguna víctima, ni tampoco soy la amante de nadie. Usted vive en RadhaKunda pero con su conciencia y su alma en el infierno. Debería ser más sensato y respetar el santo dham. Ya lo decía Srila Prabhupada que el santo dham es un estado de conciencia pero usted vive en un estado demoniaco esparciendo tanto shit por todos lados. Ùltimo consejo, no se crea con inmunidad espiritual porque nadie le conoce sus secretos, recuerde que ante los ojos de Dios nada todo es transparente, así que cuando le llegue su hora de salir del closet, espero tenga tanto valor y dignidad para aceptar sus anartas, así como ahora exige la pureza en los demás. Haribol

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que locura todo esto, fuimos engañados todos estos años, me alegra que se sepa la verdad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heartbreak is indeed hard to bear especially when you are the secret lover and all fingers will point at you as the bad woman .

    ReplyDelete
  9. pero Prisni sabía perfectamente que lo que estaba haciendo estaba muy alejado de las enseñanzas de Srila Prabhupada. Si llevaba tantos años en Conciencia de Krishna ella sabía perfectamente cuales eran los 4 principios regulativos, uno de ellos es "no tener sexo ilícito". De modo que ella no es víctima de nadie, en todo caso es cómplice de estar engañando junto con Paramadveiti a miles de devotos. Lo que les pasa a ellos dos ahora se llama KARMA ley de acción y reacción. No me dan ninguna pena, han sido los dos unos caraduras.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Prisni Devi Dasi, and I am not a lover of anyone. Please respect my life! Remove this stupid fake news and stop talking about me. I am Prisni and I explained many times that I am not a victim of anyone, I wrote something at a very sad time and also because I was very angry. But it was my problems, many different reasons. Then later I offered my apologies to all those who were upset about the letter that I wrote. Tha's all. But this blog is lying because I am not a lover of anyone. Then, immediately remove this fake news, otherwise I will report as a criminal this blog and his author, who publishes fake news and talks about me, without my authorization. Hare Krishna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You mixed up, girl ...;) Who hears Krishna in the heart sees properly and cannot be deceived.

      I'm not looking for a relationship with a Guru. I am trying to express the presence of Krishna in my heart and life to understand the meaning and purpose of my relationship with Him ...

      The guru represents Krishna as much as he hears Him in his heart ... If I can't hear Krishna in my heart, I may not understand what the guru or the scriptures are saying ...

      How is the spiritual life different from the church life?... Take care of your relationship with Krsna in the heart ... Mechanical and superficial practice of religion does not open the door to the spiritual world

      Delete
  11. Swami Swinging Lingam Ki Jay

    ReplyDelete